Postgres is the primary data store, and powers the search engine and message queue. These make use of several Postgres-specific features and extensions; as such, supporting other storage engines is likely to be complicated and is not a priority at the moment.
Some key libraries used include:
- anacrolix/torrent not heavily used right now, but contains many useful BitTorrent utilities and could drive future features such as in-place seeding
- fx for dependency injection and management of the application lifecycle
- gin for the HTTP server
- goose for database migrations
- gorm for database access
- gqlgen for the GraphQL server implementation
- rex a regular expression library that makes some of the monstrous classification regexes more manageable
- urfave/cli for the command line interface
- zap for logging
Using Angular Material components. The web UI is embedded in the GoLang binary and served by the Gin web framework, and hence the build artifacts are committed into the repository.
- The repository includes a Taskfile containing several useful development scripts
- GitHub actions are used for CI, building the Docker image and for building this website